The Mineralogical Record
The Mineralogical Record - Join us on Facebook!  The Mineralogical Record - Sign up for our newsletter

 Bourget Brothers
(1947-    )

The Bourget Brothers have been selling minerals, masonry materials, jewelry and lapidary supplies in Santa Monica since 1947. The company was started with an initial investment of $300 by brothers Henry, Lawrence and Leo Bourget who bought a concrete manufacturing plant in Santa Monica. The company became a success and in 1950, the brothers expanded their product line to include natural building stone, plumbing, masonry, brick and landscaping supplies. The company also saw the addition of tools and hardware in the 1950's resulting in a complete building materials supply house. In 1964 Henry retired and sold his interest to younger brothers, Leonard and John and brother-in-law Roy Kinslow. Leonard and John are still very active in day to day operations. In 1984, the brothers purchased Coast Flagstone Company in West Los Angeles and moved it to a new home in Santa Monica in 1992. Renamed as the Bourget Flagstone Co., its uniqueness as a design showroom ushered in a renewed interest in natural stone throughout the area. In recent years, Bourget Bros. has added a tile showroom at its main location, and in 2005 a lumber department was added.
To contribute more information please E-mail us at: minrecord@comcast.net

[Citation format for this entry:
WILSON, Wendell E. (2017)
Mineralogical Record
Biographical Archive, at www.mineralogicalrecord.com.]
Contents copyright © 2017 The Mineralogical Record, Inc. All rights reserved.  
Graphic design of this website by Wendell E. Wilson. Website programming by ASPConnections.net