The Mineralogical Record
The Mineralogical Record - Join us on Facebook!  The Mineralogical Record - Sign up for our newsletter

 Böhm & Wiedemann     

Mineral dealers and makers of fine optical instruments in Munich, Germany. The company is known as early as 1875, when Franz Wiedemann was the sole proprietor. In 1896 his son, Franz Jr., took over the business, and by 1928 it was under the management of Franz and Hans Wiedemann. Labels are known with the following text: "Franz Wiedemann in München, Chem. Pharm. & Physic. Utensil.-Handlung."

Reference:
FITZ, O. (1993) Eine Sammlung Erzählt; Beitrage zu Inhalt und Geschichte der Mineralien- und Gesteinssammlung an der Abteilung Baugeologie des Institutes für Bodenforschung und Baugeologie, Universität für Bodenkultur, Wien. Sonderheft 1, Mitteilungen des Institutes für Bodenforschung und Baugeologie, Universität für Bodenkultur, Wien, 80 p.
To contribute more information please E-mail us at: minrecord@comcast.net

[Citation format for this entry:
WILSON, Wendell E. (2017)
Mineralogical Record
Biographical Archive, at www.mineralogicalrecord.com.]
Click on thumbnail picture to see larger image.
Number of labels found: 3 | Labels being viewed: 1 to 3

The Mineralogical Record -  Böhm & Wiedemann 51 x 71 mm
The Mineralogical Record -  Böhm & Wiedemann 41 x 55 mm
The Mineralogical Record -  Böhm & Wiedemann 34 x 58 mm
Contents copyright © 2017 The Mineralogical Record, Inc. All rights reserved.  
Graphic design of this website by Wendell E. Wilson. Website programming by ASPConnections.net