The Mineralogical Record
The Mineralogical Record - Join us on Facebook!  The Mineralogical Record - Sign up for our newsletter

 Friedrichs Polytechnikum Cöthen
(ca. 1900-    )

The Städtiche (Municipal) Friedrichs Polytechnikum College--today known as the Anhalt University of Applied Sciences--in Cöthen (Köthen), Anhalt-Bitterfeld District in Saxony-Anhalt, about 30 km north of Halle, Germany originally offered courses of study in Geology, Mineralogy, Chemistry, Ceramics, Glass and Cement Technology, and Engineering, among other subjects. For teaching purposes a mineral collection was essential, under the administration of the Institute of Mineralogy and Geology there. The label shown at right is for a specimen donated to the college's collection in 1906.
To contribute more information please E-mail us at: minrecord@comcast.net

[Citation format for this entry:
WILSON, Wendell E. (2017)
Mineralogical Record
Biographical Archive, at www.mineralogicalrecord.com.]
Click on thumbnail picture to see larger image.
Number of labels found: 1 | Labels being viewed: 1 to 1

The Mineralogical Record -  Friedrichs Polytechnikum Cöthen Label for a specimen donated by E. Hasselblatt on 29 October 1906.
Contents copyright © 2017 The Mineralogical Record, Inc. All rights reserved.  
Graphic design of this website by Wendell E. Wilson. Website programming by ASPConnections.net